First of all, thank you for booking with us, thinking of booking with us or considering buying a Luxury Holiday Home from us. It has been a very testing year for everyone and we know you’re all desperate to get away to the fresh “seaside” air.
As many of you know, caravanning is a relatively safe option right now, however, we have had to make a number of changes due to the current climate to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff at all times.
HOLIDAY HOME SALES: – By appointment only – please call us on 01723 582303 to arrange a suitable time to view our sales stock.
TOURING GUESTS: – Please read the following carefully before booking and prior to arrival.
- YOU MUST ONLY BE HOLIDAYING WITH PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOUSEHOLD, STRICTLY NO VISITORS TO BE ALLOWED ONTO THE PARK.
- Please do not travel if you’re showing any symptoms of the virus.
- Reception will be open but we will not be allowing anyone inside the office.
- Due to less facilities being open, we are limiting tourers to a maximum of 4 people.
- Guests will be required to pay for their visit in advance, if cash is the only option, we will require the correct amount in an envelope to be presented at check-in.
- A welcome envelope will be handed out on arrival with your barrier card and shower key and a welcome letter describing the new measures in place to help combat the virus and keep yourselves and others safe.
- Please bring as much food and drink as you can so you aren’t putting any extra pressure on the local shops.
- The main toilet block, wash room and launderette will be closed until 17th May at the earliest.
- The elsan will be open as usual, please wear gloves.
- Extra hand sanitiser dispensers will be available around the park but please bring your own gloves, hand sanitiser and spray..
- Play areas and play equipment will be open but we have removed the draughts and chess pieces until further notice.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead on the dog walk if there is more than one person on it to help keep a social distance. Please wear gloves when using the equipment and opening the gates and the bins.
- Children must be supervised at all times to avoid unnecessary social distancing problems.
- Our shop is now open serving milk, papers, bread and other essentials, working on a one in one out basis.
- The Tow Bar is open but only for outside drinking and dining. You must sign in and it will be table service only.
- No social gatherings with friends on the park other than on the BBQ & picnic area where social distancing MUST be obeyed at all times. .
- If you fall ill whilst on the park you must go straight home and advised the office at your earliest convenience.